We are people probably a lot like you.
We at Dove have been in the music ministry or music business most of our lives. Larry Adams is a pianist and orchestrator, involved in music ministry at various churches and a TV ministry with Rex Humbard for several years. He has written and arranged music for many settings including television commercials, solo and group albums and recordings, numerous musicals, and hundreds of orchestrations. He has recorded in 5 different languages and several countries including Brazil, Japan, Canada, and of course the USA. Currently he is involved as pianist and orchestrator at the Christ Community Chapel in Hudson Ohio.
Lisa Adams, Larry’s wife, teaches piano and voice students, and created a preschool music curriculum on video which can be found at www.exploringmusic.net. Parents of 3 children and 3 grandchildren, they also reside in Northeastern Ohio.
Dove provides service in 3 key areas:
- Media Duplication and packaging
- CD / DVD
- Audio Tape
- Video Tape
- 4 color printing of CD inserts, cassette inserts, color video sleeves
- Brochures, newsletters
- Promotional Packages
- Conference Services, now: Dove Audio Visual (844) 4-DOVE-AV
- Nationwide On-Site Recording (HD Video, Digital MP3s or CD/DVD), plus onsite duplication and sale of speeches/sessions
- Nationwide Professional sound reinforcement, lighting, large screen video projection and video production.
Dove employees 16 people full time, using every inch of 7500 square feet.
290 West Ave – Suite J
Tallmadge, OH 44278
(800) 233-DOVE ext 122 toll free
(330) 928-9160 ext 122 phone
(330) 928-9644 fax
(844) 4-DOVE-AV toll free Phone/Fax for Dove Audio Visual & All Conference Recordings
Hours 8:30 am-4:00 pm EST Mon-Fri.
In March 2012 Dove Multimedia Inc. purchased the assets of Dove CDs Inc dba Dove Enterprises, including the websites. Dove CDs Inc was closed at that time.
We appreciate the opportunity to interact with you on the Internet and are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy.
We do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise retransmit any Personally Identifiable Information we collect when doing business with you.